Wednesday, January 23, 2008
what goes around comes around
Actually wanted to go for Scott J lesson at 9, but decided not to go cos nad not going.
I put my alarm at 8 am to wake up to study , but slp back and put till 9am
Mich called at ard 9 plus, to tell me that Scott lesson was canceled :P
So sorry pei wen didnt inform you tat i not going for Scott :x
Communications Skills test at 3.30
On the way to school, someone messaged me "wad time you coming school ?"
at first I din noe who was it. so I asked,
it was Qoo lala.
then I bluff her that " I sick ar not coming to school, i got mc"
Nad den called Q to ask her to buy choco for her, and Q ask nad whether i coming. Nad also bluff her that I sick :P
then Mich message me to ask me to take care ! lol
They really believed that Im sick !!
When I reached the lecture hall q haven reached yet, the class girls were like, CAT! LoL
Q came and she sat infront of me and nad. just before the exam starts
She turn to nad and smile,
SHE TURN TO ME AND SCOLD ME F**K YOU LA CAT.
after the exam, q wanted to kill me lol.
I thought they wouldnt believe me :P cos i tricked michelle the other time lol :X
went to cafe with nad and jaslyn.
ate hotdog and drank pepsi.
they practiced their french role play for tml.
while I read garfield comic, I was like laughing to myself.
I laugh easily, and when they read the thing they dont feel that its funny.
so somehow I looking like an idiot !? lol
while they were practising, I went to buy ice choco for jaslyn.
and the $2 note change the auntie gave was filled with blue ink.
jaslyn wanted to get rid of it, so she went to angela to ask her to exchange coins for ugly note.
angela owes nad $2. after angela got the ugly note, she return the money to nad!
so in the end nad got the ugly note.
THEN they tried to get rid of it again, they went to wilson and ask him to exchange money.
THEY SUCCEEDED. Wilson was like "GREAT. i got tricked ( something lidat )"
lol!
about 630 we left school,
waited for 45 with nad.
waited dam long
missed the first one as it was full like hell.
so we decided to take 159,
we both gong gong.
we board the bus and realised that we were on the wrong direction!
so we got down after 2 stops and walked to the 45 bus stop route.
we walked for about 5-7 bus stops ? cos we wanted to go to other bus stops for more choices of buses.
when we were walking
POO nad keep saying "NA GE ZHANG?"哪个张 ( the fedex advertisement )
I was influence by her! lol. GONG CHANG NA GE ZHANG !
she keep asking me to repeat in the china ascent. she said i look like china girl!
I DONT LIKE ! -_-
when we reached the bus stop it was already 730.
in the end we reached our home bus stop at 8.
tml french role play with michelle :D
good luck to all getting their O lvl results tml :)
here are some pics taken yesterday :)
school's never bored with them!




POO NADHIRAH BTE MOHD SIDEK

MIMI, MISSILE, MICHELLE !

JASLYN QUEK

AGNES TAN pigu :P
8572.jpg)
JESS QUEK JIEXIN

lol!

QooLALA

ALLY!

AH PONG, ANGELA ONG!

XIAO HONG!
8560.jpg)
CECILIA
8561.jpg)
nad and ME :)
8574.jpg)
eye bag i hate u
& i stopped @
9:54 PM