Saturday, December 15, 2007


life is like a.................... ?

Irrelevant post;
ignore if you want to.
I came to blog for the sake of blogging even though I have nothing much to blog about.
holidays is always the time for me to slack and watch shows!

I WANNA GO CYCLING!!!!
I WANNA GO JOGGING!!!!
I WANT TO BUY A LOT OF THINGS!!!!
I WANNA EAT CHEESE AND CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!
I WANNA GO SENTOSA!!!

I will buy the shoes(that I eyed for like ^&*^^*% months already), slippers(I need a new pair seriously, if not I will fall again), jeans and clothes (have been wearing the same old thing to school) :( . JACKET ! BAG !

I WANT ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD!! $_$
I realised that my money were all spent on food. why do we need to eat ?!?!
I will be able to buy everything I want if I don't eat :P

& i stopped @
10:04 PM



catherine

chococath.blogspot.com
Click em!
C
A
T

previous posts


  • RAIN RAIN! GOaway. Please come again in my dreams :P
  • its been a long time,
  • : ]
  • making of eggy sandwich
  • mimi and pongpong
  • trio> past, present & of cos future
  • The past is not dead. In fact, it's not even past.
  • bday in school [EDITED]
  • BIRTHDAY :D [EDITED]
  • plaits


  • & dey say



    exists


    song of the month