Tuesday, December 11, 2007


its been a long time,

Last thursday had french and software engineering quiz.
and today had aud test, din have enough time to complete (I think im slow in writing may be)
I dont think I will do well in these tests.
flash mcq on thursday. hopefully i will be able to make it!

Monday 10/12
had 3 hours break, So the girls went to town for Nasi Ayam Penyet.
Kinda expensive, but it is very delicious.
after eating they walked to taka, actually I did not know where are they heading as I was the one always walking behind talking angela or jaslyn(forgot who already).
I think I need to learn how to walk faster. Im always lag behind while the others walk so fast, and angela jaslyn and I couldnt catch sometimes. I think its kinda my fault hahaha :P After that went back school for lecture.

Tuesday 11/12
aud test early in the morning. didnt manage to finish writing.
during scottj project lab, Michelle and I sabo Q.
purposely put "i love wilson" on Q's msn personal message.
then wilson put on his own personal message " a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p Q r s t u v w x y z"
notice Q is caps lol.
new "scandal"
after that Q wan to prevent us from "playing" with her msn. she signed out of msn!

then on Michelle's Msn I wanted to put "q love wilson" but q stopped me and accidentally changed the typing language to Mandarin.

We did not know how to change back english. she wanted to re sign in. but failed too its still in chinese. she typed a few words and a whole line of words came out like in 1secs.

Then we were like "WA". lol





lab and tutorial is a waste of time? most of the people did not do anything.

Last thursday 6/12

ivor made breakfast for me last thursday :D









favorite bus 45 gossip partner;
NADHIRAH BTE MOHD SIDEK ( hope i got it right LOL :D)

I blogged already Q! DONT NAG AT MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P

& i stopped @
8:52 PM



catherine

chococath.blogspot.com
Click em!
C
A
T

previous posts


  • : ]
  • making of eggy sandwich
  • mimi and pongpong
  • trio> past, present & of cos future
  • The past is not dead. In fact, it's not even past.
  • bday in school [EDITED]
  • BIRTHDAY :D [EDITED]
  • plaits
  • steamboat early celebrations :D [EDITED]
  • :D


  • & dey say



    exists


    song of the month