Wednesday, December 12, 2007
RAIN RAIN! GOaway. Please come again in my dreams :P
Today went to school for 2hours only,
during lab didn't do much of the practical. its like wasted somehow.
oh ya, during lab Michelle called Angela and she passed me the phone.
Michelle's voice so manly (due to her sore throat hahaha)! lol take care girl :)
after school bought sandwich for Ivor, then went to mrt to meet him.
We trained to cine
had BK for brunch :D
but the barley tasted like medicine.
watched The tattooist.
Its kinda sadistic. (
not suitable for those who are afraid of blood)
not bad actually.
but might have a phobia of getting a tattoo.
About 5 plus he went to work with ben after sending me to the bus stop.
I took bus back, tried very hard to keep myself awake. but failed when I was few stops away from my house bus stop. Luckily I didn't miss my stop :P
Next week is the start of the holidays already! WOOOhoo. 2 weeks of holidays :DD
How I wish that I've got a job.
But....... after the holidays, had to rush for project already I guess.
Com skills presentation after the holidays.
Topic = ?
but I don't have any idea on which topic I want to talk about. Hmm...
Its been raining for the past few days,
so take care everyone! :)
I should be studying for the Flash quiz tomorrow! 2o mcqs
shall start at 10pm.
Its 855 now! I'm going to watch channel 8 show (The Golden Path(?) )!
GO WATCH IT PEOPLE (strongly recommended :P)
& i stopped @
8:35 PM