Sunday, January 20, 2008
dreams come true?
My blog is dying!
Yesterday
19Jan,
went to have lunch at kovan's HK cafe with Ivor.
8537.jpg)
8540.jpg)
Chicken chop baked rice, sry blur photo :P
8541.jpg)
Fish fillet baked rice,WITHOUT cheese ( u believe ?)
8543.jpg)
notice the green vege on the Fish BR is at the middle, while the green vege on the Chicken Chop BR is at the side, he moved it to the middle as it looks nicer. haha
iced milk tea :), my another favourite. nono to coke&pepsi
8538.jpg)
warm milk tea!
8539.jpg)
after that he sent me home and then he went to work,
I reached home at about 5pm. & I started to do my project. I stopped at only 1am
Its the first time I do project for so long! but its my own fault haha because I only started NEARLY everything yesterday.
last sunday
13 Jan,Met shin and wati to eat dou hui again, actually wanted to go shopping but watched 1 missed call instead. its been a long time since we last watched movie haha
8511.jpg)
8512.jpg)
8505.jpg)
I cut my hair short, REAL short compared to my previous hair length.
oh, Com skills presentation was alright, I talked about the shortest men in the world.
I got a B- haha. not bad already for my lousy english.
I blogged today as exams and final presentation coming! so I don't think I will have time for blogging!
demain, c'est software engineering test!
au revoir, good luck to all who are getting back their Os results next friday.
& jia you all for exams !
& i stopped @
11:48 AM