Thursday, October 11, 2007


The world is round; it has no point.

had a simple day,
watched Virtues of harmony I
currently at the 95th episode. still long way to go.
it has 164 episodes in all!
mayb after watching this, I will start watching the anime that Wati introduced; Athrun High School(?).
guess I wont be able to watch finish in such a short time as schools reopening on next monday!

M I ready for school? Yes? No? May be? Don't know?
I don't think so lei, I got this laziness in me which begs for more holidays xD.
but I kinda miss school!

met d for dinner.
he threw away his dinner that his mum bought to have macs with me. lol.
after eating, he pei me cab home.
I hope you do well for Os my boy :D
I got to know a secret! xD but i still don't know part of it.
kinda sad, my birthday's on tuesday! schools 8 to 6!!!! :(

I wanna eat cheese fondue from pizza hut and chocolate fondue !

& i stopped @
11:47 PM



catherine

chococath.blogspot.com
Click em!
C
A
T

previous posts


  • bonjour!
  • sorry, blame it on me
  • In mathematics you don't understand things. You ju...
  • A goldfish's attention span is 3seconds
  • green and blue!
  • CATH and the beanstalk
  • wish you were here
  • The things we know best are the things we haven't ...
  • Sometimes the heart sees what's invisible to the e...
  • im back! miss me ? :x


  • & dey say



    exists


    song of the month