Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Sometimes the heart sees what's invisible to the eyes.
Dinner: Curry Fish Head
Venue: AMK hub
Time: 5.30pm ( but i reached quite late ) :x
Peeps: Cheris , Ivor
Movie: Rouge Assassin
Bus: 22
If you have never been to AMK/AMK hub, you can skip this :xit may or may not be confusing to you, ignore if you want to:)
Confusion, due to too many Cheers(3) in AMK.
Cheris reached first, and I called her asking where she is.
She told me that shes outside Cheers' toilet, I thought it was the
Cheers in AMK hubI went there but I don't see her anywhere.
So I called again, asking the same question.
She then told me that shes at the
Cheers outside AMK Mrt,
& I thought it was the
Cheers outside AMK hub.
When I reached there, she called.
Telling me that ivor is with her & they are coming to look for me, as Ivor thought I don't know how to go to the Cheers that they are referring to (Which is the
Cheers outside AMK Mrt).
Was thinking why Ivor thought I don't know how to go to Cheers.
I thought I was at the right place -_-, which is the
Cheers outside AMK hub.but I didnt know that they are referring to the
Cheers outside AMK Mrt.So I waited at the
Cheers outside AMK hub.When they arrived, I realised that AMK have got 3 Cheers.
I was thinking very hard & trying to recall the
Cheers outside AMK Mrt.& by the time I remembered, we are already eating our curry fish head,
Ivor noticed that I'm thinking hard, & he said he thought whats on my mind
& its just that Im recalling for
Cheers outside AMK Mrt.from the
Cheers in AMK Hub to the
Cheers outside Amk Hub
& I'm like walking from one end of AMK hub to the other ? lol.
thinking of 3 cheers,
I remembered a cheer from girl guides
3 cheers !
& 3 cheers!!
& 3 cheers for CATHERINE :x!
hu ga sha ga~
hu ga sha ga ~~
hu ga sha ga ~~~
woooooooossssssssssshhhhhhhh!
When we were buying the tickets for our movie, the person should return us $1 change
& Cheris & I each should get $1 change.
Cheris said she don't want two 50cents, so ivor gave them to me.
but he thought for a moment and passed the two 50cents to cheris.
but guess what, that person gave us two 50cents -_-
I was like, wow he purposely de ar?
so qian da lol.
In the end, both of us each get two 50cents each ._.
Rouge Assassin is real cool, but rather disgusting as there are many killing and gun fire,
the quite cool part;
A golden horse sent to Chang's wife, with a card written "Make a new life".
& beheading Shiro's head, & sent to his daughter also with the same card written "Make a new life".
The twist of the movie is fantastic, wasn't really expected by anyone ( alright may be someone expected that?) .
People who watched it will know what Im talking about !
Results out tomorrow! heard from peiwen that its releasing at 6 am,
I was thinking whether I should wake up at 6am to check my results,
but but but !
I think I shouldn't, as Ivor said, later I can't go back to sleep how ?!
lol!
editedI checked my results already :D :D :D :D :D
Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo ~
bbye :]
& i stopped @
11:01 PM