Tuesday, August 28, 2007
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
People who got tagged have to say 10 weird things/habits/little known facts on the blog. In the end, choose 6 ppl to be tagged and list their names. NO tagbacks.
- I hate sleeping late but i just cant sleep early sometimes lol.
- I just cant talk at times
- I cant sleep when there is a little bit of noise even the sound of typing on the keyboard.
- I cry easily, but i dont like to cry.
- I daydream a lot .
- I like to doodle when i talk on the phone.
- when i get sicked of some food, i will stop eating it for as long as few years.
- I love eating tomatoes, if theres a plate of meat/vege with tomatoes at the side i'll eat more tomatoes than the meat/vege.
- I sleep more than 12 hours if theres no school!
- Im weird just like you HHAHA jus kidding
the 6 finalists:
- ivor
- pei wen
- rachel
- bao lin
- min yi
- anyone who got nothing better to do like me.
& i stopped @
12:17 AM
catherine
Click em!
C
A
T
identity
EPS MSS NYP
DBT0704
201190
previous posts
WEE~
practice for web :x
exams
random feels
desire!
mansuetude
Survey
it's been a long time
The Simpsons
baby us :)
& dey say
exists
song of the month