Wednesday, August 22, 2007


exams

is it that I fail to manage my time properly?

1 down; 4 more to go.
Bpi was shit; its like memorizing tons of essays.
didn't really remember what I was suppose to.
remembered the main points but forgotten the elaborations.

Cmath tommorrow& Web Applications on Friday
good luck to myself is all I can say.
All the best everyone.

problems arise during every exams,
be it; problems memorizing, problems understanding every single thing that we have to. but I still have to push myself to study, practice&memorize no matter how much I hate it.


Exams sucks.

I don't think of the past. The only thing that matters is the everlasting present.

& i stopped @
5:20 PM



catherine

chococath.blogspot.com
Click em!
C
A
T

previous posts


  • random feels
  • desire!
  • mansuetude
  • Survey
  • it's been a long time
  • The Simpsons
  • baby us :)
  • a day in town
  • CFH & last day of school :)
  • just another


  • & dey say



    exists


    song of the month