Tuesday, July 31, 2007


just another

30/7
Went Amk hub during 3hrs break with class girls;
The usual curry-fish-head-clique didn't have curry fish head for lunch,
we had curry prawn rice instead. :)
I still prefer curry fish head tho.

Bought 2 notebooks @ ArtBox
The things they sell are very cool and special.
If you're planning to buy a present, i suggest you to go to that shop!
& fyi, Artbox do not sell notebooks only.




31/7
marketing quiz;
10MCQs- 3 marks each, tikumed all -_-
2Essay questions-20 marks, should be alright la.
went home to slp after school as i was really very tired.
woke up at 9,
I wanted to cut my hair since don'tknowwhen as I have a lot of split ends due to not cutting my hair for 8months.
&my mum only cut my fringe, i'll get my hair cut SOON i hope :(


Curry fish head tmr :)

& i stopped @
11:21 PM



catherine

chococath.blogspot.com
Click em!
C
A
T

previous posts


  • Vivo
  • love each day
  • get well soon (:
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY =)
  • lovely


  • & dey say



    exists


    song of the month