Friday, August 3, 2007
a day in town
Bao, Shin and I went to town for Sakae.
The color of the crab meat in the chawanmushi is like the color of prawn -_-
Its just overcooked, but I didn't eat it.
At about 530, the waitress ask us for our last orders.
We order a lot as we thought we will be able to finish.

But when all the food came, we all were so bloated.
I stopped eating and played Diner Dash with Bao's DS.
Then there were 2 girls from i-shan't-name-the-sch, who kept looking at us as our table had a lot of food.The thing is that the 2 girls also had a lot of food on their table. When we look at them, they turn away but its so obvious they are looking/staring at us.
The Trainee supervisor told us that we can eat slowly as they are open till 11. He was like telling the 2 girls that their situation and ours are the same. He is wierd, he look & talk to us as if he know us.
The lunch buffet ends at 6, and at 640 we were still at the restaurant trying to eat finish whatever we ordered. & the Supervisor came and told us that we had to leave as there are people coming for dinner buffet. Her attitude is like pls-get-out-of-here-asap.
We left then with our Mochis & went to far east. Took a lot of photos! 89 in all.
Pictures time :)









I love them ! :)
BYE!
& i stopped @
11:47 PM