Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Things are only impossible until they're not.
02/09- SundayWatched Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer at the open theater beside Hougang mrt. I watched it for the second time. The first time I watched was at my uncle's place I couldn't really concentrate on the movie as there were dark&unclear scenes :[ and its really very noisy as a lot of relatives chatting loudly beside me.
d also watched for the second time :x
we hunted for food before the movie;
bbtea, dessert, huge bao& grapade snapple! :)
its dark i know, its due to my lao ya n70 camera
03/09- Mondaywatched Ratatouille @ marina sq.
Rata2e is worth watching!
their stupid actions made me laugh like siao.
the granny was really ._. to use the gun to shoot rats & in the end ruined her own house.
& the rat is able to control a man like a puppet by pulling his hair.
I shan't say anymore. catch it yourself !
Morale of the story : Anyone can cook :)
had Sakae after movie
We ate 25 plates of sushi in all, + 2 portions of desserts & fruits .
a lot right ? x:
We went to buy donuts from donut factory @ suntec,
the queue & the waiting time is real short there as compared to raffles city's.
we managed to get our donuts for just a short wait.
its been a long time since we ate Sakae together !
:)



guess you're asleep already;
sorry for the late reply !
<3
& i stopped @
1:08 AM