Wednesday, October 3, 2007
A goldfish's attention span is 3seconds
world skills training day 2,
reached school quite early, so went to cheers to get my favourite snapple grapeade!
word assignment 930-1230; creating a travel brochure, kinda noob doing it.
I dont think I did a great job? but should be passable.
lunch chicken chop! bought 2 donuts and green tea up to lab.
after that was powerpoint training! 2-530 actually but lecturer said that we can leave earlier as powerpoint is much easier.
I didn't really look at the papers that the lecturer gave, as usual its own practice. So I played games, and left at about 3 plus together with wen.
I was supposed to meet wati and shin at 5+, but I went off so early so I called wati to go earlier. and i reached ps at about 3.40. i waited for almost an hour before she arrived.
In that hour, I was jus sitting at the stairs listening to songs, and playing tetris on my phone :D.
when she arrived we went to mj, and comic connection(her fav place).
bought her comic and shi xin hui cd for her brother.
while waiting for shin, i ate the donut which i bought from school. summer cookie :)
we walked from ps to suntec,
on th way, we walked past the Singapore Arts Museum.
and I requested wati to post for the picture X)

and she accidentally tripped after I said something(I've forgotten wad I said)
actually we wanted to visit the SAM, but it was already 5 plus and the free admission is till 2pm only(if I din rmb wrongly)

& we went to donut factory!
I ate 1 only as I already eaten 2 that I bought from school.

double chocolate :DDDD

after eating, we queued again to take away the donuts :D
each of us bought a box of 6.
had to wait for double choco and white strawberry heart but worth waiting because double choco is the best!~
after that we went to bk for dinner, wati accidentally up sized both the drink and fries.
but I was quite full already, so I didn't eat the burger & we had a lot of fries left!
before buying the food, shin ask me to look after her keys.
but when they came back with the food, I totally forgotten about looking after her keys!
dam bad lor. until shin called me & asked me whether her keys are with me when I was on the bus, den i realised oh ya! wheres her keys!? feel very bad lor, she lost her keys and I'm responsible for it!
BUT luckily, its with wati -.-
I don't know how it end up with wati anyway
I was taking pictures of the donuts and she posted like ^-^v
but I told her "mei you pai dao ni la" ( din take your pic la)
& den she gave me this sad face, so I took her pic ! hahaha

after dinner went to take bus to hougang to pass the donuts to d,
he didn't know I'm coming, i told him i came to pass him donuts & the burger
and he said "why u run here?" (in chinese)
den i said "i din run here, i took a bus here" (in chinese)
haha was jk with him.
but he was dota-ing
so he afk and came to find me.
donuts

there were a lot of people looking down at the big drain near the bus stop opposite,
so d went to look at what those people are looking at,
it was actually a python in the drain !
after I went to buy mac for my brother, I went to look at the python also (typical singaporean)
anyway, many people also looking some even took photos.
the python is like 2metres long (I think?)
home sweet home after that :D
& i stopped @
12:35 AM