Sunday, September 30, 2007


CATH and the beanstalk

Mcdonalds
had hotcakes with sausage meal for breakfast.

Playground
sat on the SWING~~ swang? swung ?

saw dog shyt, with flies on top, in the sand!
kids & their mum playing with the sand (not the area with dog shyt tho) -.-

& a green SPIDER landed on d's face!!! i used my finger to flick it away hahaha

beanstalk i think? I kicked it and it rebound like a bu dao weng!


SWING~


The world is small ! (Singapore is smaller :D)
my fren's frens, are d's frens!

I wanna go cycling again!
I wanna play with candles, sparklers, pretty lightsticks & FIRE!
I wish that theres a Subway outlet just at my void deck!
I wish for a donut & chocolate buffet!
I want & wish for .............................................

GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST;
to all my friends taking O's this year!
JIA YOU !
Especially,
IVOR :DD
& SHIN :D

tataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

& i stopped @
1:02 PM



catherine

chococath.blogspot.com
Click em!
C
A
T

previous posts


  • wish you were here
  • The things we know best are the things we haven't ...
  • Sometimes the heart sees what's invisible to the e...
  • im back! miss me ? :x
  • There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.
  • Things are only impossible until they're not.
  • Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
  • self-declared holiday!
  • The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
  • WEE~


  • & dey say



    exists


    song of the month