Just now as I was marking all the pictures in phone that I wanted to send to my lappy via bluetooth, I accidentally deleted 30 plus pictures -.- but luckily I still got the video and 20 plus pictures. but those pictures are random one, just the sky and beach and roads. so its ok la :) but theres 1 that we delibrately took de, which is samantha and rachel de! GONE LIAO so sry!!!
In the morning, a lecturer called me and told me I was nominated to attend a training session for the World Skills Singapore 2008 and he explained everything to me! he said it is a rare opportunity as there are only few nominated & the training outside is expensive & i dun have to pay for it! so I decided to attend it next week! mon-fri! 9.30am- like 5.30 pm i think ? and nx nx week mon ! super long! but no harm going for it right :) actually i saw that email about few weeks ago, i see the schedule like so tight which is the whole week packed. so i didn't reply to that email on whether i wanna confirm my seat for it. :x
as i was preparing to go out, i had to iron my clothes again as mum had 2 jobs now and wont be able to iron my clothes for me :( . kinda dependent on my mum. I hate ironing clothes! I think I took more than 30mins just to iron 2 tops and a shorts. -.- I didn't have to iron 2 ! was forced to do so, Actually I was done ironing the first top, but I wanted to the shirt to be less crumpled so I tried ironing it again! & the stupid iron got something black black and caused my first white top to be stained by black spots. I tried to remove the black black thingy from the iron. Then I had to iron another as the first was stained already. zzzz & I thought I will be late so I anyhow iron my shorts and went out.
BUT! I was the first to reach! then came sam, then wati, then the rest came. Wati & Sam bought 2 drinks from McCafe, and the person is so good. He gave them discount. The actual price was $10+ and the discounted price was $8+ only! Then we went to Kfc for lunch, I only had whip potato and pepsi as I dont feel like eating kfc. After eating, Shin joined us after her work. Bought bbtea and walked to ecp. Rented bikes again. $5 for 3hours+ a free drink. 2hours free again :) Today's free drink water mineral water, better than that time lemon sportade(?) taste bad lor. But I used the mineral water to wash my feet instead :x
Started cycling at 5, but at about 5.45 it started to rain. Shin and I went to seek shelter in the telephone booth lol. We continued cycling to bedok jetty when the rain stops. but when we continued after bedok jetty, it started raining heavily again, all of us seeked shelter & played thumbs up xD Wati was the loser! When the rain finally stopped, we cycled till the end and came to a place, where i feel that the beach there is the prettiest of ecp haha :x but i lost the picture ! accidentally deleted -_-..
at the far front is couple sam and minyi, behind is "couple" ben and wati ! xD
at bedok jetty
i can see the ferris wheel at marina bay when i was there, but my camera too laoya so cant see!
can you see the clouds ? and some parts raining ! the place i standing at is not raining
the place where we seeked shelter, rach feel that wati looked dam cool and took her pic
quite blur becos i lost the clear one -_- look like river ?
We are standing at the shallow waters as it was low tide, the place we are facing is stands minyi and wati, they were at the "shore" and behind them is the sea again. when its low tide then there can be seen, but when its high tide, we cant get down there, it will be covered by sea water ! theres many crabs and hermit crabs there, and samuel tried to scare me and shin! which he successfully did but scaring us by somehow pulling our slippers!
>>> is the shore <<< is the shore too its confusing i guess, i lost the pic! if not there would be a better picture of where we are!
shin in black, me in white and sam with 2 twists at the back -_-
I like this place, but dear say that its kinda of dangerous if we accidentally walked into the steep part, and quick sand might drown us! kinda of scary! so better be careful! lucky we din walk towards the sea!
can you see it ?
hermit crab ? moving hahah :x
after playing at the waters its already 7, and we had to return our bikes at 8! went back to the big hawker to meet the rest, had a drink and wati ate mee goreng(?), it came quite late, it was going to 8 when we waited for it to be served. when we finished eating, we chiong back to the bike shop. we were about 20 mins late, but luckily no extra charges :)
walked back to parkway for dinner, after dinner we went to giant. its weekend today and theres a lot of people shopping for groceries. all the counters had long queues and we expected the express counter to be faster as wati only bought an item. there are some inconsiderate people who don't know how to read the sign of express counters which says less than 10 items, and that guy with a shopping trolley full of stuff which is obviously more than 10 items! rachel confronted that guy, and he gave a heck care look and look away. his son was worst, while we were waiting for wati to pay for her sweet, his son stared at us as if we are in the wrong ! like father like son ! zzz inconsiderate and selfish. express counters meant to be faster for customers who purchase lesser items! but becos of these people, it became slow as the normal counters. alright enough of complaining! :) shan't let these people spoil our mood !
took group pic ( samuel and minyi not included in the pic as they went off first ) 1st attempt by passerby, he shook the phone so we decided to get help from other ppl haha :x
2nd attempt by ben, but failed to capture himself, and wati ignore my face -_- i look fake lor
3rd attempt by passerby, success shot! (but i look weird ! -.-) ben, wati, me, shin, samantha, rachel
by rachel's hp front cam ( better? )
thats the END of my day, finally im done blogging! BYE