Friday, September 21, 2007


The things we know best are the things we haven't been taught.

YESTERDAY

Woke up at 1pm and had to search for clothes to iron! I just wore our 4c tee & a shorts -_- (anyway, im just going for cycling)
Met them at around 2 + at parkway and I was the reached there late but earlier than wati x:

Lunch at BK & went to ecp to cycle.
walked quite far to a shop which offers 1hour + free 1 hour + a free drink for $5. (budget ok?)
Shin and I rented the $5 bicycles which are old bikes while the others rented for $6 which are new bicycles.
The uncle there gave us 2 hours free! and we cycled for 3 hours !

We cycled to the big hawker for break and I drank coconut drink and coke.
cycled from 3plus to 6plus, den walked back to parkway.

had dinner at crystal jade, we order ming huo bai zhou. :x actually wanted to order dim sum but last order was 530 -_-. So we only ate porridge!(budget again)

Bought Bk for my bro's dinner.
After 3 hours of cycling, my body is aching. -_-


after 3 hours of cycling
top : > ben, aaron
bottom: > wati, me, shin, rach, sam


ben drew this!


Stray, STUMBLE, Splat!


aaron, wati & shin



TODAY

Took bus 51 to city hall to meet Shin first as I don't know how to get to Central.
Its my first time going to Central.(shocking ? )

Shin and I met the rest (qiuyuan, wanqi, von) at Central, we had dinner (my only meal) at Coffee Club.
I realised that the staff there are all malays . (I'm not being racist ok .)
The food there really delicious, a little expensive tho but worth it :).
Chit chat while eating, really miss sec1/2 life, where theres not so much stress & worries (to me).

&
We met MsHeng & MsLiu at Coffee Club! They were for dinner too!
At that time we were like very high talking and laughing together, and the teachers were kinda pai sei as they think that we are quite loud.

After eating, we went to the teachers table and took a group picture together :).
Jalan around Central, and the building is weird de lor. I think I'll get lost in Central if I'm alone there.
We went to a Jap supermart where they sell all candies, chocolates, biscuits and drinks.
I didn't get anything there as I spent a lot this week & don't really crave for anything there.

Shared Fried Mars Bar from Chippy with Shin & Von as we had quite a heavy dinner.
Love IT!
Accompanied von to Mrt, Shin & I walked 90 steps of stairs to the bus stop!
I was panting when I reached the street. (weak -__-)
took bus 63 home together, we should have took 61 back!
Actually we didn't plan to take 63, but since it came first so we board the bus.
The bus is so stuffy, packed and the air con is like nothing ?
Will never take 63 again. feel like puking and a little giddy when I get down the bus.

Had a nice time catching up with you girls, Meet up soon :)


Qiuyuan, Wanqi, Yvonne, Catherine & Shin !


With the teachers :)

will post more pictures when i get them!

& i stopped @
11:51 PM



catherine

chococath.blogspot.com
Click em!
C
A
T

previous posts


  • Sometimes the heart sees what's invisible to the e...
  • im back! miss me ? :x
  • There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.
  • Things are only impossible until they're not.
  • Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
  • self-declared holiday!
  • The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
  • WEE~
  • practice for web :x
  • exams


  • & dey say



    exists


    song of the month