Thursday, March 20, 2008


just for awhile

Results out already! :D
I'm happy with it!
its a miracle that i scored B for french.
GPA increased by just a lil !

I watched step up 2 and horton.
both worth to watch!
go catch it if you haven't!

btw, I'm working at TCC.
ask me where if you wanna visit me :x

New phone or PSP slim or DS lite ?
I think I need a new phone more!


this was taken quite long ago, when shin wati and i went cycling.
cute rite!?

& i stopped @
5:18 PM



catherine

chococath.blogspot.com
Click em!
C
A
T

previous posts


  • nth better to do
  • HAPPY BELATED 18TH TO RACHEL WAN :Dsorry girl, im ...
  • chalet CHALET chalet !
  • woohoo
  • i <3 my gfs
  • good day : D
  • freaked out
  • nothing at all
  • reunion dinner
  • lalala


  • & dey say



    exists


    song of the month